Thursday, September 20, 2007

A new day

Each new day brings hope, beginning of better times.

Yeah right! It may be true for some but not for me. Every morning when I wake up, I dread that something new will go wrong. There hasn't been a single day in the past year when something has'nt go wrong, intentionally or unintentionally, that makes the rest of the day unbearable. And if by chance a day goes by quietly then it is even more dangerous as it only foretells that worst is yet to come and that dwindles any chance of relaxing. Yesterday was a quiet day and instead of being happy and relaxed, I was panicking because the silence means that something is lurking nearby but I cannot see it. And the feeling that something is going wrong but you don't know why and what so that you can at least try to stop it or minimize the effects, is a mental torture.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I came across your blog by accident while browsing through the net during a period of insomnia. You sound as confused as I feel. I wish that we had been born with a instruction manual in one hand, how easy life would have been then. Instead we stumble about life like tourists hoping someone will stop and show us the way. But instead everyone else is too busy trying to find their own way about to stop and help.
I have come to the conclusion that there are no answers and these so called life coaches may think they know what life is about but they're just as confused as the rest of us.
Hope is all we have. Hope that one day Allah will reveal to us our purpose and destiny.
Good Luck my fellow tourist.

AT said...

And yet we survive despite the confusion

Jenny O said...

I also stumbled across your blog by accident,you say who you are so directly, have a good day..I am a new blogger,
www.gettingoffit.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

There are answers to your questions but i dont want to meddle with you because the circumstances that you have been going through have made you so baffled and unrealistic that you find it hard to dig out the cause for your survival...